Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

A Year of Firsts - Week 3 Games & Food

Well, it's week three and I've already hit a standstill. Being back in Manitoba has severely limited my options for new experiences, and the fact I was flat in bed sick for 3 days didn't help. Therefore, my "first" for the week was trying out some new board games, and a new breakfast food. Not very exhilarating, however, it'll have to do.


First thing was breakfast where I tried cornmeal crusted back bacon. It was pretty good (I'd give it a 3 out of 5) however, I'll stick to my regular bacon. We then all sat down to play some Tsuro, and I tried red velvet tea from David's Tea for the first time. This definitely had to be my favorite "first" of the week. The tea was euphoria in a cup!!!


After a round of Tsuro, we decided to play "Say Anything", which is a new game my lovely sister-in-law received for Christmas! This game was definitely more fun, and the answers my family came up with were absolutely hilarious.

I have to say, even though this wasn't the most exciting week as far as "firsts" are concerned, it was incredible to be back home with my family.

Well, it's time to fly back to Vancouver! I wonder what next week, and next year, has in store?

No comments:

Post a Comment